Monday, July 6, 2009

Angel Locsin Talked About Marian Rivera




AT the thanksgiving party of Angel Locsin, she's asked what she can say about Marian Rivera as Darna, a role she first played on GMA7? "What can I say but that I'm happy for her," she says. "Alangan namang sabihin kong wala siyang K at ako lang ang may K gumawa noon. Everyone can play Darna and I'm just so happy and thankful that I was also given the chance to play Darna at nagustuhan yun ng tao. So good luck na lang kay Marian at sa mga iba pang susunod na mabibigyan ng chance to play Darna."

Can she give Marian any advice about playing Darna? "None. I don't think I'm in a position to give advice kaya wala akong maibibigay na advice sa kanya. Pangit naman pakinggan kapag galing sa'kin, di ba? Baka mabigyan pa ng ibang kulay. Basta good luck na lang."

Will Marian be able to surpass the high ratings that her "Darna" posted then? "I don't know. Siguro naman. I'm sure kaya rin niyang mag-Darna. Huwag na lang kami pagkumparahin. Basta ako, I'm happy that when I was given the chance to do Darna, tinanggap ako ng tao. Sana, siya rin."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have a freedom of speech and expressions but be responsible for it! Comments with foul and offensive language are not allowed here. The blogger/moderator reserves the right to delete inappropriate comments.Thank you!